Our Mission Statement
Sunrise Home Health & Supplies of Port Charlotte / Bradenton is entirely patient-focused and committed to providing a high quality of care for those who are in need of home health services.
Our vision is measurable successful growth over the years and to be known for the quality of our services.
- We respect our patient’s rights;
- We provide care to our patients that is necessary and appropriate;
- We seek to establish systems that reflect the best practices standards required by the CMS Conditions of Participation, the Community Health Accreditation Program, and evidence-based best care practices;
- Our structure and function consistently support our consumer-oriented Mission;
- We do not spare any effort to offer services of high quality and precision;
- We have systems in place to ensure that we have adequate human, financial, and physical resources to accomplish our stated Mission and Purpose;
- We position ourselves for long term viability through strategic planning and regular evaluation of our organization;
- We accept referrals and admissions based solely on the patient’s home health care needs and our ability to provide the needed services. We do not pay or give anything of value and we do not offer to pay or give anything of value to anyone for referrals of patients;
- Our Policies and Procedures are developed in compliance with appropriate federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
WHO ARE WE?
Sunrise Home Health & Supplies is locally owned and operated with two Florida locations. We have been in operation since 2002.
We are dedicated to providing quality home health services with a warm, caring touch.
At Sunrise Home Health & Supplies, our staff is everything to us and our patients. Our staff includes registered nurses, home health aides, physical, speech and occupational therapists, medical social workers, and private duty staff.
Feel free to call us today for more details about our company.